2. Make sure your vents are closed on crawl spaces; Trailers check to see if your under skirting has any openings, if so before you close the opening make sure there is no fallen insulation from cats & such.
3. Don’t forget to plug in your heat lamp to your well house or heat tape for modular homes.
4. Is your rental vacant? May consider winterization. Water is turned off at the meter. Drain water heaters, toilets & p- traps are filled with anti freeze.
This will help to keep your waterlines & drains safe from freeze damage.
5. If cold winter moves in before you have a chance to protect your pipes, a temporary solution is to leave your taps running just a trickle, since flowing water wont freeze as easily as still water.
6. Make repairs on dripping or leaking outside faucets..
7. If you have interior shut offs that go to outside faucets, close them & drain the water from the pipes.
Wiseman Services dba Bell Plumbing
P.O. Box 1103, Lebanon, MO 65536
Phone: Lebanon (417) 533-5328, St. Robert (573) 336-7474 Fax:417-533-3281